What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. Cookies help websites to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits in order to customize browsing according to your preferences.
What types of cookies do we use on this website?
Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file until the browser leaves the website, so there is no record left on the user’s hard drive. The information collected by these cookies serves to temporarily store data and analyze website traffic patterns. Ultimately, this allows us to improve the content and optimize the use of the website.
Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your navigation on our website, with the aim of improving the services we provide you.
Cookies used on this website
- Click on the Google Chrome menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings.
- Enable or disable cookies:
- To enable cookies, select Allow configuration f local data (recommended).
- To disable cookies, select Block any data settings by websites.
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab and under Settings move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, then click OK.
- Choose Tools > Options and go to the Privacy panel.
- In the Save until menu, select the option close Firefox.
- If you want to allow websites you trust to permanently store cookies (for example, to allow automatic authentication on a particular website), press Exceptions…, enter the website address and press Allow.
- Click on “Edit”;
- Select “Preferences”;
- In the top panel, select the “Security” icon
- In the “Accept Cookies” section, select “Never”.
- Click on Settings
- Select Preferences > Advanced > Cookies > Enable or disable cookies